Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magician's Oath

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jinn
Admin/TechnicalMagi
jinn

Male
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Magician's Oath Empty
PostSubject: Magician's Oath   Magician's Oath Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 8:06 pm

Hi guys! Being a magician also requires solemn commitment to the magician's oath.

The Magician's Oath

"As a magician I promise never to reveal the secret of any illusion to a non-magician, unless that one swears to uphold the Magician's Oath in turn. I promise never to perform any illusion for any non-magician without first practicing the effect until I can perform it well enough to maintain the illusion of magic."

" I promise I will always guard against exposing the secrets of magic, whether through lack of practice before performing, or through explanation to any person not entitled to know the secrets. I make this promise seriously, realizing that in violating it, I am not only violating my word of honor, but I am violating the trust and rights of all other magicians who, by the very nature of their form of entertainment, are entitled to the preservation of the secrets of magic."

Last edited by on Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
dee
Elder of Underground Magos
dee

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Magician's Oath Empty
PostSubject: magician's oath   Magician's Oath Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 3:41 pm

Hi myles musta.. Marami kcng grounds ng magician oath eh.. Maxado pa maikli yan oath naten
Back to top Go down
http://www.09062157076.com www.09297020356
jinn
Admin/TechnicalMagi
jinn

Male
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Magician's Oath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magician's Oath   Magician's Oath Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 6:11 pm

uu nga po eh..hihi uhmm i m thinking of ways to improve nga po ung oath eh..thanks po sa suggestion..baka po pede din keo mag add ng constraints for the oath. kasi pa review ko po ulit kay jmagi then ireconstruct ko po..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magician's Oath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magician's Oath   Magician's Oath Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magician's Oath
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Our time is now, Underground Magos :: Magician's Oath-
Jump to: